We strive to be the best at what we do. Unfortunately, we don’t do everything. By scheduling a seasonal tire change appointment with us you agree to the following terms of service:
- Tires will be placed in a location easily accessible to the technician at time of appointment.
- Emergency brake is engaged on vehicle at time of service.
- If applicable, locking lug nut key will be made available to the technician.
- In some cases the vehicle may have to be moved due to steep surface gradients and/or close proximity to other objects.
- In the interest of safety, and at the discretion of the technician, appointments may be rescheduled due to severe weather conditions.
- As with all tire changes, it is recommended that you get all lug nuts re-torqued within 7 days or 80 km from time of service.
Royal tire will not be held liable for any pre-existing condition(s) that have altered the structural and/or functional integrity of the vehicle’s frame, parts and/or components. This includes but is not limited to rusted, damaged, or stripped wheel nuts, improperly maintained emergency brake systems, weakened automobile frames, and other factors beyond the control of Royal tire and its technicians.
Privacy and Security
Our goal is to provide you with online access that is convenient, safe, and secure. Protecting your personal privacy and the confidentiality of your information is our primary concern. We adhere to all applicable government information and access policies.
We understand that your schedule can change. In an effort to serve all of our customers with the best available service, we ask that you provide us with a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice. Appointments that are cancelled without this notice could result in a $40 cancellation fee.